Questions & Answers
1. Does my hearing aid have to be left onto the t-coil option?
1. T-coil a receiver for the loop, therefore it must be turned on while you
intending to yse the loop. Other option is that hearing aid can be on
mode or MT (mixed t-coil and microphone) mode. some hearing aid's
such option, how ever majority of hearing aids with t-coil can be
a way to enable those options.
2. If two persons are watching TV, would me plugging in a TVB
cut off the sound
coming out of my TV speakers?
2. The sound transmitted coming out of the TV speakers will be turned
off if you
plug the TVB in to the headphones jack. However, the TVB can be
connected to RCA
or SCART jacks, when you connect the TVB through those connections
will not cut off, and will transmitted also through the TVB and also
speakers of the TV set. (some new TV's are equipped with system that
to choose where you want the sound to be transmitted ad though which
3. I am in two minds about what to buy. Because I wear hearing
aids I have never
used an iPod etc because I can't use earphones. But I do like the
being able to get TV and radio broadcast straight to my hearing
aids. What is
3. There are two combinations "Artone Bluetooth loopset+ TVB" or
"Artone MS +
TVB". The difference is that Artone MS will connect to ipod through
As Artone Bluetooth Loopset will not conect to ipod (ipod does nto
bluetooth handfree/headset profiles). both options are usable with TV
and Ipod (ipod that is connect to TVB. ).
4. How to start using the TVB
1. On you cell phone, please turn off the Bluetooth function (or just turn
off the phone for few minutes while you are trying to pair the TVB and
the bluetooth loopset).
2. Turn the bluetooth loopset off.
3. Turn the TVB off.
4. Press MFB on the Artone bluetooth loopset, keep pressing it until it
start shining red/blue.
5. Pres MFB on the TVB, and keep it pressed until it start shining
red/blue (or red green. depends on version).
after few moments both devices will blink blue for few times - this
indicates that the pairing is complete.
6. After the paring is complete and the TVB is connected to audio
source, you MUST press the button on the TVB to start signal
note - make sure you have sufficient volume in the device that is
connected to the TVB.
iphone accessories for hearing aid users Q/A
Will Artone Products work with iphone:
Artone Bluetooth Loopset is perfect for conversation, but if you
are looking for a music experience and conversation then Artone
MS is the right choice.
Neckloop - we make special neckloop that is iphone compatible.
it allows music streaming and enables comfortable conversation.
Will Iphone4 work with my hearing aids:
iphone4 is supported. There is a basic requirement , your
hearing aid must have t-coil, then you can choose if you like
wired or wireless Artone solution to work with you hearing aid and